Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Kits
With over 20 years experience designing and manufacturing ELISAs, Exalpha provides researchers with superior assays-well designed, easy to use, optimized and manufactured to our exacting standards to meet your exacting needs.
- BrdU Proliferation ELISA Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Non-isotopic alternative to [3H]-thymidine uptake assays for the evaluation of cell-cycle progression.
- BrdU Proliferation ELISA Assay Kit (Chemiluminescent)
Chemiluminescent version of our BrdU Proliferation assay.
- PIG3 (p53-Inducible Gene 3) ELISA Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Non-isotopic, non-radioactive immunoassay for the quantitation of the p53 inducible gene 3 (PIG-3) - a long-lived reporter of transient p53 activation. This assay is suitable for human sera, plasma, tissue culture supernatants and cellular extracts or lysates.
- Phospho-ERK1/2 ELISA Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Non-isotopic immunoassay for the in vitro quantitation of human phospho ERK 1/2 (T202/Y204-T185/Y187) protein in cell lysates. Also called p44/p42 or Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 1/2 (MAPK1/MAPK2).
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) alpha ELISA Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Non-isotopic immunoassay for the quantitation of human TNF alpha protein. Can be used in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
- Phospho-Akt1 ELISA Kit Phospho-Akt1 (S473)
The Exalpha Biologicals, Inc. Phospho Akt1 (pan)(S473) (also known as RAC-PK-alpha (rac), protein kinase B (PKB) or C-AKT) ELISA is a non-isotopic immunoassay for the in vitro quantitation of human/mouse/ rat Phospho Akt1 (S473) protein in cell lysates.